Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day 15: Feeling Faint

(June 16th, 2016)

Shopping

I went shopping and ran errands today for about 3 hours. Normally, that would be nothing to me - my typical Summer day involves working out, seeing friends, shopping, running errands, and generally being out and about. (Or staying at home and watching TV/being online all day when I'm lazy.) Today, after about an hour, I started getting reeeaaally tired. I powered through for another hour. By the time I made it to Target, I found myself standing in the middle of the store with my hand to my chest (uh, my chest hurts sometimes - is that a problem?) feeling kind of dizzy and faint. I mean, I didn't feel like I was gonna keel over. I just felt... woozy? I remembered that I hadn't eaten in way too long, so I decided to get a kale and avocado smoothie from their new Freshii mini-restaurant. It was delicious, but tiny. And it cost $6. (And they don't take Target cards.) But it made me feel way better so it was a good call.



Other than that, nothing remarkable happened today. :P

Actually, I did do my makeup a little bit differently today. I normally only put eyeliner on the top outer half of my eyes, but today I decided to go heavy with liner and shadow under the eye as well (which I did for at least 6 months last year - not sure why). And now that I'm looking through some of my daily pictures, I'm realizing that it makes me look older and generally tired. Noted. Totally not doing that anymore.


jaw surgery day 15
See, up close the eyes don't look so bad! Now I know.
("And knowing is half the battle." Sorry I couldn't help it.
I bet most of you don't remember what cartoon that's from.)


Pain: 3/10 (Still no painkillers, yeah!)

Numbness: Same. Gums totally numb. Chin area very stiff/tingly.

Discomfort: My cheeks keep getting stuck in the brackets when I talk.

Weight: -4 lbs

(Black items stayed the same as the last post. RED items changed slightly.)

Jaw surgery day 15, done. 

~m

No comments:

Post a Comment