Thursday, June 23, 2016

Day 20: So Much Reading

(June 21st, 2016) 

Here's my day...

8:30 - noon: Start my book club book.
noon - 1:00: Get ready for a visit from a friend.
1:00 - 3:00: Visit from friend and her two daughters.
3:00 - 5:00: Finish my book club book.
5:30 pm: Realize that the book club meeting was changed to tomorrow, even though I already canceled my weekly dinner plans with another friend and rescheduled the dinner to tomorrow!

I'm a dummy.

What did I read today? Party Girl by Rachel Hollis. It was aight. Kinda silly, as the title suggests. But that's okay once in a while!

So, yeah, that was my day. It was pretty uneventful.

I think that, starting tomorrow, I'll start posting weekly instead of daily. Firstly, there's not too much to report. Secondly, my pictures are starting to look the same. Finally, nobody reads this anyway! Hahaha. That's okay - maybe someone will stumble upon it in 2018.

Here's me today:


jaw surgery day 20
Uh, my bronzer placement needs some work.


Pain: 2-3/10

Numbness: Bottom gums totally numb. Chin area very stiff/tingly, but the right side and chin more than the left side. 

Discomfort: My cheeks keep getting stuck in the brackets when I talk. Wax/silicone all day every day.

Weight: -4 lbs

(Black items stayed the same as the last post. RED items changed slightly.) 

Jaw surgery day 20, done. 

~m

No comments:

Post a Comment