Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day 16: McDonald's!

(June 17th, 2016)

I Ate a Filet-o-Fish!

Picking up a McFlurry and medium fries for hubby tonight, I crazily decided that I wanted to try eating a Filet-o-Fish. And... I did it! I tore it into bite-sized pieces, shoved them into my mouth one by one, and gnawed on each piece a little bit before swallowing. Success! :D I also had a few fries, but only the soggy ones. (I tried a regular one, but had to spit it out. Hubby was sad for the fry.)

Also, the fries were freeeee because I had downloaded the McDonald's app. What a great day! Haha.

More Feeling Faint

More shopping today = more feeling faint. I actually had to come home for a few hours before heading back out to shop. (Oh, the hardships I endure.) I've decided I can handle about an hour of activity before getting tired, and then I must eat/drink something.

On that note, I should start "exercising" soon. I was thinking that I should walk the routes that I usually run. Cuz the calorie burn should be the same(-ish) and it should increase my stamina, right?

My face today...


jaw surgery day 16
Sorry, I don't know why it's so faded and fuzzy.


Pain: 3/10 (Sometime between 6-8 pm every night, my jaw starts throbbing. It's a gentle "hey, don't forget you just had jaw surgery" kind of throb.)

Numbness: Same. Gums totally numb. Chin area very stiff/tingly, but the right side and chin more than the left side. 

Discomfort: My cheeks keep getting stuck in the brackets when I talk.

Weight: -4 lbs

(Black items stayed the same as the last post. RED items changed slightly.) 

Jaw surgery day 16, done. 

~m

No comments:

Post a Comment